It’s summertime again… time for another review of EWG’s Safest Sunscreen List 2013. If you’re looking for a price comparison of the EWG Safest Sunscreen List, check out our pricing grid breakdown:
*lower price ones still contain some chemicals that score 6 or higher on the risk rating at EWG
- Blue Lizard Baby Sunscreen SPF 30+ – good score, reputable brand name, and low cost
- Tropical Sands All Natural SPF 50 Sunscreen – best score with lowest price
- Jason Mineral Natural Sunblock SPF 30 – lowest price with good score 
How we came up with the grid:
- EWG Top Sunscreen list 2013 (all scored 1 or 2 for risk rating)
- Used Amazon Prime Listing Search for Price comparison (otherwise, we’d have to go thru all the price+shipping calculations for each vendor)
- Chose Sunscreens with at least 30SPF (most were in this range)
- Chose Sunscreen lotions rather than sticks
- Chose sunscreens with an EWG low price rating, but also included some of the more reputable brands (california baby, blue lizard, badger, etc)
- Prices in grid are current and are subject to change. Prices per oz were calculated at time of posting.
- Please double check our math if something doesn’t look right.