A quick review of VitacostRewards.com, the rewards site for VitaCost.com. Been contemplating posting our review for this site for a while now. We got in on the Groupon deal a little before Christmas last year and they have earned our business.
- Great Prices! Much better than drugstore.com on most products
- Every now and then they have free shipping deals. Otherwise, there is a $49 minimum
- Vitacost Rewards program – Referer and Referee both get $10 coupons. Full disclosure, we are members.
- Selection varies depending on the type of product. For example, very little can be found for infant tylenol or ibuprofen. On the other hand, they carry a wide variety supplements and organic foods.
- Occasionally out off stock on some items for a while. I think that goes for most drugstore sites as well.
Our Favorite Buys:
- Sambucol – see our previous post about this immune boosting supplement
- Sunscreen – Earth’s Best and Jason’s Mineral usually score well on EWG safest sunblocks
- Kid’s Soap – We are partial to the Kiss my face whale bar soap
- Kid’s Toothpaste – Tom’s of Maine, xlear spry for the babies (also xlear mints were recommended by our dentist)
- Protein Powder – Amazon is probably still better for name brand stuff (Costco has good prices on Muscle Milk), but if you want simple whey protein isolate, vitacost brand provides one of the best values we can find
- Creatine – Our research, we’ve noticed that name that keeps coming up for people who want just creatine as safest and most pure, is Creapure. It’s made in Germany, and a lot of name brands use it in their formulas. If you just want the basics, vitacost has it for a very good price.
If you like, you can receive a $10 Coupon using:
Our Vitacost Rewards Referral Link