Where do I find the cheapest HDMI cables?
TTV research recommends the following options for HDMI cables. We’re not A/V experts (we’re computer people though), but we don’t believe there is any need to buy fancy expensive HDMI cables. After all it is digital and it either will work or it won’t. We certainly cannot tell the difference between these $3 cables and the $40 ones. And the 2000+ positive reviews tell us this is a good value, please let us know if you find a better one.
- Deal as low as $1.99 for the 2-pack
- Free shipping from China with the code, but takes a looooong time (~3 weeks to the U.S.)
- Must wait for the deal code to show up (you can sign up for their email list on their site or check their daily deals), runs once every one or two months or so
- Code has limited uses so you have to order early
- The 4.5 stars from 2000+ reviews
- Varying colors and lengths to choose from
- Pay for shipping from CA, but it is much faster than meritline
- Available all the time
- Average rating 5 stars by 2000+ users